How to motivate and get the best of my team?

When it comes to motivating my team I am pretty sure i have done my basics right. But in some place I miss something that i cannot get best out of my team. It would be helpful if i get some points on how to improve productivity of my team and get the best out of them.

Hi! I am pretty sure you share a really good relationship with your team already. Some of the strategies that help with the productivity of the team are:

1. Have the team set their goals at the start of the week and examine how much of it was attained at the end of the week.
  2. Evaluate the skills and interests of every employee, then delegate the responsibilities to the apt person.
  3. It is important for the team to be cohesive, In order to improve that, engage in some activities.
  4. Let them be aware of the organization’s progress in the industry. They will like to know that the work they are doing is making an impact on a grander scale and they are important to the system.
    I hope this answers your question.

Hi, this is Harsh from TScaleHub
I believe apart from motivation, patience is a big factor one needs to display to get the best out of the team. I strongly recommend to keep on grooming your team, encourage their own thoughts and let them learn from their own mistakes. Discouraging any idea or thought at the first place itself makes team members resistant to try new things and they simply try to follow the instructions. Once they have successfully done or implemented something by themselves the inner confidence can be a great motivator in that scenario and can increase the efficiency level of the team.
Thanks